Sunday, October 2, 2011

Grading

Im starting to see that the teachers grade alot harder than what I expected. Of course making the jump from high school to college the expectation of quality of work is gonna be higher on a much higher level. But it kinda sucks when you think that you did so good, you worked hard, or you prepared hard for this or that. But when you get your grade back its not even close to what you expected to get on that assignment. I guess you just have to study alot harder and be soo much more prepared for classes. Being my first year in college its all been a huge learning experience but honestly I would much rather learn from others mistakes than my experiences. I dont wanna mess up too bad and many people have been through a situation the exact same as mine or very similar. So since theyre out there I just have to find them so that I can take advantage of the knowledge that is out there. Seeking help should be a huge aid, being help from students or from teachers. I know of a couple of students that want to be teachers and are doing very well and are willing to help out alot. One of my teachers took off alotta points on a test but then told us after the fact. So now that we learned that we will be prepared to show work on the tests in the future. I feel that I needa work harder and more efficiently. It seems like every week this blog gets harder and harder to write and things become more difficult to think of. This is weird because now theres so much going on in school right now and also basketball. We also start practice a week from saturday so workouts have been getting more serious. Alot of focus has been put on this season since we have the opportunity to be a very good team. Last year they were one game away from the playoffs so this year expectations are super high. With a very good incoming freshman class and a heavy senior class this season will be very interesting. Being that almost no one knows how this combination is going to mix if it will be good or bad. I think that it will be really good but in about a couple of weeks well see.

No comments:

Post a Comment